Saturday, February 27, 2010

So far this year is pretty sunshiny. . .


Seriously, this year has been fantastic. My north star has been to create a life I love. I am happy to report it is in full throttle and I officially love my life. Almost every part of my life feels inspirational and graceful 90% of the time. Wow. Don't get me wrong I am still very human on every level but that along with everything else too. I have created a clearing for myself and focused on what I want to create. Simply put peace, love and joy on every level. Yoga has helped me so much. I love hiking Camelback with my girlfriends. I love going to "craft nite" once a month with girfriends. I love working with my sister Cindy. I love creating and PAINTING on anything I can get my hands on. I love my friends. I love my family. I especially delight in the relationship I have with God and most importantly my husband - my most cherished loves. The 3 of us have been to hell and back and I am pleased to say it was a spectacular adventure. I feel like all of this is preparing me for something great. Something to help the planet. I want to be a person who is way ahead of her time and is remembered for that way after she dies. I hope my paintings are a legacy of who I am and what I bring to this earth and its people. I am really enjoying the ride. I am grateful for it all.

1 comment:

Kim said...

And we enjoy it with you... blessings!