Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Affirmations Series

Some of my friends and family have said I am grounded and have a very positive attitude about life. I think this series speaks to that belief about myself. I believe you always have a choice of what your attitude or focus is going to be, each moment of everyday. One of the ways I help myself focus on seeing the abundance and gratitude in my life is by using affirmations from time to time. When my thoughts turn to feeling sad or frustrated or depressed there is nothing like a quick sentence or word that turns my energy around and puts me in a better place. This set of paintings represent the bigger lessons that I had about my own life and how I really want to live it. If you read the words on this set of paintings you will see what's important to me and how I choose to live my life. In my car right now you would see notes on my dashboard of my daily affirmations that help me stay in the flow of good energy. BELIEVE!

2 comments:

Mano said...

Hi,

You have a really good weblog. To come to be a prosperous person the fundamental issue is to have positive thinking. Appreciate Sky Rocketing Achievements with Turbo charged Positive Affirmations... Grow Positive Thinking So You can Eradicate Anxiety Out of your Life, Raise Your Self-Confidence and Program Your self For Lifetime Achievement!

camilyn said...

Hi,

You've an extremely great weblog. Most of the people usually do not recognize what mind power can do to one's good results Start out directing the great power of the mind and subconscious mind to create the life you need with our Mind Power training process. Get the Free Mp3, E-Course and CD currently and begin directing the power of your respective mind and subconscious mind to generate the lifetime you desire - in 7-simple actions.